€50,000 - €60,000 Per Annum
Information Security,IT/Technical,Software Development
Permanent | Full Time
We are looking for a talented .NET Developer to join our team to evolve our enterprise products and work with some of the top financial and retail institutions around the world. You will develop in a fast paced environment utilising agile methodologies, ensuring high quality developments are delivered to market quickly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop solutions from a system specification according to our agreed development standards. The solution must be fully tested and documented.
· Ensure that all support incidents that are assigned to you are diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person according to the service level agreement.
· Responsible for supporting new customer installations. That is checking the integrity of the test data, checking customers hardware platform, prepare, test and perform the installation.
· Prepare and present training on new developments to the support team.
· Occasionally you might be asked to travel to a customer’s site to carry out an installation or software upgrade, which might involve overseas travel.
· .NET Framework, C#
· ASP.NET, MVC (2+ year experience), Web API, Webforms, .NET Remoting
· Web communications: HTTP, REST, Web services
· XML, XSLT
· Visual Studio 2015+
· SQL Server (2012+) , T-SQL, Stored Procedures
· Source version control (Git)
· Test Driven Development (TDD)
· SOLID design principles, OOP
· Degree in Computer Science or similar
· Agile Methodology
· Other Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
· Good Knowledge of Windows operating Systems
· JIRA (other similar ticketing system)
· jQuery, Angular, AngularJS, SASS / LESS would be desirable
· Strong communication skills & a team player
· Ability to document processes and procedures
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Time management, ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Good analytical / problem solving skills
· Learn new skills quickly & able to adapt to changing requirements and work demands
What the company offers:
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days annual leave + birthday day + bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life insurance
· Private health care