London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Business Development Manager – London
Do you want to take on a new challenge as a senior business development manager where you can demonstrate your experience in selling acquiring products within the E-Commerce space?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious payments company who are embarking on a period of rapid growth with their sales team at the heart of the expansion.
From day one you will be given full ownership of driving outbound sales and building a diverse pipeline across all verticals. You will use your experience within the payments industry to onboard merchants to our client’s payments acquiring platform.
Our client is an exciting and highly ambitious payments company on a mission to help business of all sizes with their credit and debit card processing. The company is headquartered in central London and provides a refreshing working environment.
They are offering a highly competitive salary and commission package dependent on applicants experience, please contact us directly for more information.
The essential skills and experiences required are:
●Demonstrable experience of working in the Payments industry.
● Must have a proven track record of onboarding merchants processing with a Payment Service Provider.
● Excellent knowledge of eCommerce technologies and how payments can be used to improve a merchant's business
● Excellent understanding of all payment channels (Card Present & Card not Present)
● Customer-centric approach to liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to collect feedback on the product & drive future improvements.
● Excellent negotiation and networking skills with a high energy and tenacity to solve problems
● Ability to manage and prioritise competing internal and external projects to deliver against the KPI’s
● Completely fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills. An additional European language is an advantage.