Operations Improvement Change Lead
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
We are hiring for a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the product team to improve payments operations, work closely with partners, identify roadblocks, resolve issues and solve operational problems which are preventing growth - this is a key, hands-on role within a autonomous yet supportive environment.
Our client is a leading payments business, focused on the B2C money remittance market. They are growing steadily, with a wide range of new products and markets to develop in the near future. As part of this growth, they are keen to hire a focused & motivated Project Manager to join the team, identify process improvements and troubleshoot issues.
About the Role:
- You will be part of the Payments Acceptance team which sits within the product division. Your role is to improve the smooth operations of our payments experience and partners/aggregators, working closely with the product management teams, to ensure all our customers can pay however they want, whenever they need to.
- Our global and ever growing network of payment partners will work for our customers better if we can identify issues early - so you will view the metrics, examine the data, identify the issue and propose a resolution, bringing your new approach to solving customer problems through improving our payments systems.
- Dive deep into business and operational metrics to identify relevant insights and improve payment success rates, with a view to risk, approval rates and fraud.
- Support the existing company Product roadmap and deliver enhancements to achieve operational, technical and product improvements wherever possible.
- Manage those day-to-day operational issues, ranging from individual tickets to larger events, by building and delivering a resolution plan and managing customer communications at all times.
- Manage operational efforts across teams, partnering with Product, Engineering, Customer Service, Compliance and Risk teams to ensure smooth rollout of new payment product features.
- Manage operational challenges with third-party partners to identify causes, resolutions, implement process improvements and hold a high bar for operational excellence.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, operations, management consulting or payments operations
- Excellent in using data, trouble-shooting in high-volume production environments and identifying customer and operational risk
- Be able to build great working relationships across multiple team environments with technical, operations and product management stakeholders
- Be highly motivated, bright, positive and know your stuff when it comes to payment operations improvement & change!