Partner Sales Manager – ISO / ISV
Partner Sales, ISO. ISV, Ecommerce acquiring
Our client is a fast-growing and dynamic acquirer. As part of their growth they are seeking a Partner Sales Manager to be part of the Partner Team reporting to the Head of Partners. You will manage a growing list of ISO partners that rely on our client’s acquiring platform and services.
Day to day, you will :
- Build a strong relationship with existing and new ISO Partners in order to maximise customer applications and drive the growth and diversity of your portfolio
- Analyse data and respective commercial strategies to drive partner performance and inform internal decisions on product needs, process improvement and management direction
- Develop strong relationships internally with operational teams to ensure support of your customer’s queries and needs
- Assist with maintaining a robust and accurate sales pipeline by utilising CRM tools
- Set monthly meetings with Partners to identify current status, wallet share, needs, pain-points, and ensure alignment with short and long term growth strategy.
- Develop bespoke communication models across portfolio to ensure successful customer experience is fulfilled
- Meet fraud and chargeback ratio targets by working closely with risk team and Partners to maintain a balanced portfolio of merchants in accordance with the business strategy
- Work closely with the boarding team to understand best practice for boarding applications and communicating the progress and quality of applications
- Facilitate full circle feedback loop while working with marketing and product team, helping develop GTM strategies and driving process improvement via the Sales Operations team
- Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape and new technologies
What you'll be experienced in
- Relevant experience as a sales professional with extensive experience in Account Management, with knowledge of the ISO partner model
- Previous experience working for the payments sector with knowledge in Acquiring and/or Payment Gateways
- Ability to build strong, valuable and lasting relationships where you are a trusted advisor to our customers
- Proven ability to understand the business and technical requirements of integration to a platform
- Motivated, attention to detail and desire to deliver results-
- Ability to illustrate a proven track record of success
- Experience with legal agreements and redlining process during negotiations
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 30-50% of business days throughout the UK and potentially Europe.
- Ability to understand both UK and European regulatory frameworks, payment regulation and card scheme rules.