Dependent on experience
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Payments and Compliance specialist
Our client is a leading consultancy in the compliance space.
They are seeking an experienced Payments Compliance to join the team
In this role you will :
▪ Written and verbal ad-hoc queries
▪ Document review
▪ Policies and procedures
▪ Annual audits
▪ Research and prepare updates on regulatory changes to
be distributed internally and to clients
▪ Assist the Operations team in preparing and submitting
FCA authorisation applications for client firms.
▪ Assist with and conduct regulatory audits, including
document review and analysis, and produce a written
report of the findings.
▪ Produce and update training materials on various
different regulatory subjects and deliver training to clients
as and when required.
▪ Chair regulatory workshops to assist clients with
business development in terms of licencing and
requirements, and to map out control frameworks.
▪ Keep up to date with current UK and EU regulation and
changes which may occur or have occurred.