€60,000 - €80,000 Per Annum
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Payment Gateway,Payment Scheme Management
Permanent | Full Time
Payment Optimisation Manager
Salary: €60,000 - €80,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
Our client is a major mobile marketing platform, growing rapidly and working with clients all over the world. From their Amsterdam head office, they are building a network of specialist professionals who can provide exceptional services to their client base – and we are now keen to hire an analytical and professional Payments professional, to join the team and bring knowledge & experience around acceptance, conversion, fraud/chargebacks and payment methods.
In this role you will be responsible for the payment solutions in multiple regions. Working closely with the product management team for our clients to create the best optimised, converting products. All of these products are in the digital products space such as VOD, Dating, Entertainment, E-learning, Music and Gaming.
This role requires persistent and persuasive contact with different departments, proven relationship building skills, ability to negotiate/influence and strong communication skills. We are seeking a self-motivated individual, who can bring experience within payments data analysis, and make creative proposals on improving payments acceptance, reducing declines, reducing chargeback/fraud and increase overall conversion.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
· Work with product management and business development to identify opportunities for client payment performance improvement
· Execute the deep level analysis to identify root cause of sub-optimal performance and make recommendations for remedial or enhancement actions
· Perform an analysis on merchants’ orders and provide solutions to reduce rejections, improve success rate, improve approval rate
· Explain data, visualisations, their meaning and application to technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Analysing the competitive landscape and come up with new ideas to improve our own products
· Coordinate A/B test with product managers for new persuasive and converting user journeys in order to improve conversion ratio
· Write clear and concise requirements for payment flows and manage and follow up of these requirements with our IT team
· 3+ years in a payments related operations role for products such as VOD, Dating, Entertainment, E-learning, Music and Gaming, or in a subscription payments environment
· Deep understanding of payment processing & transactional data sets generated alongside and ability to craft creative solutions to make improvements to the clients success
· Ability to provide professional data consultancy services internally & externally
· Proactive, strong communication (written) & presenting (verbal) skills
· Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail and able to analyse payments data
· Project coordination skills, steer on results and timelines.
· You are not afraid to dig into complex problems and to effectively describe your solution approach to an external partner or to an internal developer
· Experience of building systems and processes with strong elements of automation and scale
· General sense of urgency and ability to prioritize ad hoc (operations is the critical bottleneck for real money flows)
· Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Excel, and other data analytics tools