£500 - £600 Per Day
London, United Kingdom
Contract | Full Time
We currently have a contract requirement for an experienced PMO Specialist on an initial six month contract. This role combines strong process efficiency, PMO and project delivery lifecycle experience, with delivery knowledge of traditional & agile methodology.
Organised, enthusiastic with a focus on quality the role holder will create and maintain delivery methodology & PMO processes, change framework, project delivery documentation and the standards required to deliver our portfolio consistently.
A good team player, they will support other members of the team to build and maintain a strong cross-functional team network, to ensure that the principles and practices of good delivery governance and discipline are balanced with innovation and the evolving needs of our business.
Key skills, knowledge and experience required:
• Excellent written/oral communication skills for documentation, reports and presentations
• Working knowledge of a delivery environment, including project management office (PMO), methodology and governance
• Highly competent in use of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, excel, Visio)
• Confident communication skills with an ability to deliver consistent messages to all levels of the company
• Capable of process identification and mapping
The following would be desirable:
• Some experience and understanding of the payments and financial services industry
• Working knowledge of SharePoint development
• Digitally aware and experienced with process improvement, automation of manual processes and use of technology to generate efficiencies and scalable outcomes.