$90,000 - $100,000 Per Annum
Flexible Home working
Digital Marketing,Digital Payments & Wallets,IT/Technical,Product Management,Retail Banking
Permanent | Full Time
Product Designer - Digital bank - Mobile Bank
Our client is a digital bank on a mission to build a secure, global way to use money looking for a collaborative and proactive problem solving Product Designer to join them.
The entire team is distributed globally with everyone working remotely from more than 40 countries around the world.
This is a full-time, fully remote position where you can work from anywhere!
Product Designer OVERVIEW
We’re looking for a Product Designer with an analytical mind, who is able to balance business needs and constraints against customer requirements. We want someone who has a keen interest in the behavioural psychology of users, rather than just a passion for visual design. You will have knowledge of working in multi functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
You will be a confident animator and illustrator, who will jump into creating animations to add additional delightful elements to app designs.
As Product Designer, you will be responsible for:
● Design interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new products that will directly impact users lives
● Be the team animator responsible for illustrations and interactions across all products
● Collaborate with engineers, designers and product managers to conceptualise features and improvements
● Empathise with users through testing and persona reviews, to ensure a delightful user experience for complex banking processes
● Contribute to improving internal design processes and best practices. Previous improvements include a design pattern library, and app naming convention
To be a successful Product Designer with us, you will possess:
● Ability to conceptualise and execute with speed and scale
● Fluent in Adobe creative suite & Figma
● Conceptualise simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes
● Promote design guidelines and best practices
● Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to developers effectively
● Prototyping products for user testing
● Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
● Understanding of HTML and CSS
● Experience with Principle, Framer or similar