£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,E-commerce,ISO
Permanent | Full Time
Product Development Manager - e-Commerce Payments
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
Our client is a high growth & successful ISO based in the North-West, processing payments on behalf of over 12,000 customers across a range of industries. The team has grown to over 120 people and they now process over £1bn annually, providing a secure & compliant solution, reinforced with exceptional customer service. Their mission is to give customers choice, increased value, and unrivalled service; growing together to become the preferred provider of card payment solutions.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are focused on developing a true omni-channel product portfolio for our existing (and new/future) client base. We are true experts in point of sale solutions for our customers; they rely on us to provide safe, secure POS payment products which add value to their business. We are now keen to expand our offering and allow our sales team to offer a true full-service payments model, and for that to happen we are keen to hire an expert to help deliver these plans. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused & hands-on e-commerce/payments professional to join a growing & successful business, and truly own the e-commerce project.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the Head of Sales, the role will involve:
· Creating and delivering a product strategy & roadmap, with a robust and accurate go to market strategy & a sound knowledge of API integration.
· Plan and build a solid infrastructure around supplier selection, management & integration.
· Work closely with chosen partners to deliver a relevant, profitable, and effective solution which suits both the existing & target market.
· Become the lead e-commerce expert within the business, guiding the project and ensuring the journey is effective.
· Plan and deliver the GTM strategy including analysis & delivery of challenges around effective pricing, costing, profitability, risk, compliance, on-boarding & integration.
· You are likely to have experience in payments acceptance (specifically in an omni-channel / e-commerce environment) with a good understanding of partner management, integration, and on-boarding, from a product management/development or commercial role.
· With a commercial focus & hands-on, ambitious attitude, you will be able to plan and then deliver an omni-channel solution for a primarily POS focused business, identifying & qualifying relevant business partners.
· You will have experience of establishing new processes and solutions around on-boarding, risk & compliance, and highlight customer expectations in this area.