£50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Woking, United Kingdom
Brand Marketing,Business Operations,Card payment schemes/systems,Fuel/Fleet Cards,Product Management,Strategy
Permanent | Full Time
Product Manager – Payments
This is an exciting opportunity to support our client’s expansion as a Product Manager. They have a successful, fully managed, omni-channel, cloud-based payments platform supporting a complete range of issuing, acceptance, acquiring, switching, processing, risk and analytics functions for fuel card providers and fuel retailers.
This role is client facing, and you will act as the voice of the client to meet their needs through our product portfolio.
Reporting to the Product Head (as part of the Commercial team), you will play your part in helping to build and establish the growing Product team within the company. As a team we are building trust, willing to share and learn from our experiences, and finding opportunities to streamline and maximise value from everything we do. We love feedback and finding ways to improve.
We are looking for someone who is empathic to the needs of a client, eternally optimistic and naturally inquisitive. You embrace change and enjoying hunting for business value in everything you do. You will stay in the problem space and solve for need.
• Manage the roadmap for the Product across functional, non-functional, integration, compliance and BAU workstreams
• Ensure that the business value for every change is clear downstream
• Embrace change, hunt for business value in everything you do and solve for need
• Analyse the market and be responsible for the features of the Product
• Apply a service-led approach to identify opportunities for re-use
• Support the drive towards standardization
• Become an SME for the product
The Skills and Experience You'll Need:
• Payments and/or fuel card product management industry experience
• Attention to detail in both analysing and producing data
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Capable of explaining technical problems and solutions to a non-technical audience
• Capable of explaining business problems to a technical audience
• Ability to modify communication content and style depending on the conversation
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
• The role will require overseas travel