plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
A leading payments technology company has a great opportunity for a Product Manager with proven experience in the UK and international payments market.
The Product Manager is responsible for the commercial success of a set of products and will define, develop and manage a portfolio of Real-Time Payments products and services.
As a Product Manager you will have a background or experience in devising, creating and/or delivering products (and associated features) that enhance the end-user experience by leveraging emerging technologies and trends.
The Product Manager is the product champion throughout the lifecycle and is an expert in the features, benefits and capabilities of the products and how they meet the needs of current and future customers.
The Product Manager will similarly be extremely familiar with the technical, operational and legal and regulatory environments within which the products operate. They will be a key advocate of the products both internally to the company and externally.
Domestic and International travel may also be required from time to time
All about you
Knowledge and expertise:
• Experience in the UK and international payments market
• Background or experience in devising, creating and/or delivering products (and associated features) that enhance the end-user experience by leveraging emerging technologies and trends
• Good customer facing experience, working across multiple levels within an organisation
• Experience in digital payments channels such as mobile and ecommerce beneficial
• B2B product management experience with P&L responsibility would be highly desirable
The following technical competencies are required:
• MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) experience
• Ability to present analysis and key findings to senior management level / industry bodies in a clear yet informative manner.
• Translate business information requirements to provide meaningful analytical results. (Identify and analyse data utilising third party data / presenting findings).