£70k-£80K plus nonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Product Manager to join a leading payment solutions company. As the Product Manager you will own the launch of new products; optimising existing ones; and solve some of the most interesting, diverse and challenging problems they have.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Typically, as a Product Manager we want you to bring your broad product management knowledge to bear, the core knowledge areas that we see as important are:
• FinTech and Financial Services market exposure
• Serving financial solutions to Financial Institutions and large Multi-National Corporates
• Familiarity with the world of Payments and the associated processes
• Familiarity with how Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions compete in a digital world
• Understand, and have experienced, the use of the latest technology to solve these issues in particular SaaS Technology, APIs, Tracking, Data analytics, Machine Learning, Automation to name but a few.
• Strong focus on customer value propositions and packaging up technology to solve an identified problem
• Adept at virtual team working - lead and motivate virtual team
• Engine room: empathy for sales and technology
• Customer facing
• B2B and B2B2C expertise
• Digital & Cloud experience
• Business/corporate understanding
• New Product Development
What we are looking for:
You must be smart, creative, persistent, curious and commercial. You believe so strongly in the problem to be solved, and the commercial opportunity to be exploited that you always find a way.
You are the type of person who is constantly questioning and know that “there is always a better way” – whether that’s how a customer’s process works or how you solve a problem.
In addition, you will be the product champion throughout the lifecycle of the Product Family and will become an expert in the features, benefits and capacities of the product portfolio, using inputs from customer, the market, and business teams by creating and delivering compelling business offerings, supported with clear definition and messaging to drive business sales and financial results.
This role is designed to help positioning our client for market growth in the changing Payments and Banking landscape and to deliver against compelling events such as scheme ubiquity, PSD2/Open Banking and NPA.