Remuneration will be generous, reflecting your skills and experience
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a product professional who is passionate about achieving ambitious vision and goals for the payments products you work with and want to join a company with an exciting future and talented team, where your proven experience in card payments as a product or project manager, can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with a fast- growing payments fintech who are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward thinking Product Manager to provide deep analytical expertise to drive and revolutionise their products from vision to reality in the most effective and efficient way.
You will be working closely with acquirers, issuers and international card scheme brands (e.g., Visa and MasterCard), and internal Product, Engineering, and Operations teams in designing and implementing world-class payment solutions for international payment processing.
You will clarify and document requirements for new features and functionality to bolster the card payments processing capability which underlies all products and services provided. You will synthesise and articulate business insights to deliver the required specifications, and conduct feasibility studies where required. Reporting to the Head of Product, and collaborating with Engineering, Operations, and Commercial stakeholders in an agile and dynamic environment, you will always need to be flexible and adaptable.
· Proven experience in card payments in a product or project management role in a payment’s organisation, such as acquirer, issuer, bank, payment scheme
· Have proven track record in effective collaboration with engineering teams developing innovative card payment products and across distributed teams in multiple time zones
· Understand all aspects of card payments, such as acquiring and issuing, authorisation, clearing and settlement
· Have proven track record leading with complex strategic and operational payments initiatives cross-functionally working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues
· Exposure to a range of Agile project delivery methodologies
· Experience with tools such as JIRA, Trello, Confluence
This is a fantastic opportunity and If the above profile sounds like you and you are excited about scaling products to help build a tech-driven product that will revolutionize digital payments then we would love to receive your application.