£50,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Home working occasional London visits
Card payment schemes/systems,Debit cards,Digital Payments & Wallets,E-wallet,Prepaid cards,Project/Programme Management
Permanent | Full Time
PROJECT MANAGER – client implementations
Home working – occasional trips to London
Our client is a fast-growing Fintech offering niche Payments services.
Due to growth, they require an experienced project manager to implement technical projects. In this role, you will report to the Head of Fintech and requires close liaison with the other members of the Fintech, Finance and Operations teams. As a newly created role it will develop over time in line with the needs of the product/business and your skills and experience.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Manage new processor implementations, reviewing processor reporting, identifying required fields and documenting internal system requirements
• Manage new client implementations card scheme programme implementations (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) handling all associated interactions with processors, card manufactures and other third-party providers
• Manage projects to add additional functions or features to existing programmes
• Review and facilitate Compliance approval of client marketing materials programme documentation
• Support processors with Fraud or Chargeback (Claims Manager/VROL/Fraud and Loss Database) project implementations
• Provide support on investigations and resolution of issues relating to scheme, processor or reporting set up
• Support the Head of Fintech with new client onboarding activities such as contracts, NDA and associated administrative activities
Ideally you will have worked at a BIN Sponsor, issuer or processor on similar projects to those listed above. You must possess Project methodologies and tools. Experience working on card scheme industry projects is a plus.