Project Manager – Digital Transformation Delivery
· Do you have proven experience delivering Digital Transformation Projects ?
· Do you have experience of project management utilising Waterfall, Agile, Lean Sigma or DSDM ?
· Do you want to grow your career into a Programme Manager role ?
My client is looking to digitise all their processes and procedures and as such are seeking an experienced Project Manager who has a track record of delivering Digital Transformation projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading cross functional project teams, to ensure effective and high-quality delivery to the agreed timeframes
- Managing external suppliers to manage the complete end-to-end project lifecycle
- Creating and managing the necessary project plans and controls, to support an effective delivery of project outputs
- Ensuring that the appropriate metrics and artefacts are produced and communicated to enable the team and product owner to make informed decisions
- Leading on the identification and treatment of project risks and issues
- Leading project update meetings & workshops with the cross functional team
- Ensuring all project life-cycle documentation, including progress reports, risk registers and lessons learnt reports are completed
- Enforcement of project controls, including status reporting, sign-offs and change control
- Producing accurate progress and tracking reports for SLT consumption
You will possess:
- Demonstrated project management experience (using both Waterfall and AGILE methodologies)
- Experience overseeing the design, development and implementation of software & business solutions and systems
- Experience in project budget management and tracking, including forecasting spend and trend analysis
- Experience of effectively managing external suppliers and vendors to deliver agreed project outputs
- Experience of running projects with remote/ virtual team members
- Confident and effective client and internal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven track record of effective time management
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills, with good attention to detail and diplomacy
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Hold a recognised Project Management qualification (Agile Practitioner, SCRUM Master and/or MSP)
- At least 3 years project management experience delivering digital projects/ products
- Experience of different methodologies, tools and techniques (Waterfall, Agile, Lean Sigma and DSDM would also be desirable)
- Understanding of software development methods and practices
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence and Smartsheet