£55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Bracknell, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an ambitious Quality Assurance Engineer with working experience of QA methodologies and a passion for problem solving? Do you want to invest in your career through continued learning and development whilst working within an interdisciplinary team?
If so, we may have just the job for you:
Mostyn Chase are excited to be partnering with a global foreign exchange company who are currently recruiting for a QA engineer to provide end-to-end quality assurances within their scrum team.
You will develop and maintain automation framework from scratch for APIs and Mobile/Web Applications as well as analyse, interpret and communicate both qualitative and quantitative findings from testing. Working with cloud-based infrastructure using Amazon Web Services you will also contribute to wider quality related improvement activities and work with product managers in elaborating their acceptance criteria.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Direct knowledge of QA methodologies, preferably with an agile environment.
· Experience in identifying and proposing automated testing processes and tools.
· The ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents.
· Experience with various test levels (smoke, functional, usability, system integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance).
· Expertise in user story analysis, identifying requirement gaps.
· Experience investigating bugs, using detailed diagnostic logs.
The successful candidate will receive:
· Competitive salary between of £55,000 - £60,000 + bonus scheme
· Group pension plan 4% employer contribution
· Employee Share Purchase Plan