A leading global payments FinTech are looking to expand its team in Europe. They have a great opportunity for a General Manager / MD to join them in London.
You will be:
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial leader with experience developing strategic plans, operating plans and P&L ownership over a product or business line.
- Passionate about payments and financial services, particularly cross border and innovating new product offerings.
- Experienced in serving the small-to-medium business space.
As the General Manager / MD for Europe, you will be responsible for building the EU (inclusive of the UK) business. To do this you will:
- Develop the GTM strategy for payments, diligence and KYC services as a product
- Build the business plan and, in turn, build the team of both direct and matrix resources that will deliver against the plan.
- Develop concepts with the Global Leadership team to identify market fit and roadmap for various B2B financial products
- Identify product-market fit for small-to-medium business (SMB) solutions
- Own the P&L for the EU business
All about you
- Proven experience leading and scaling in a high growth environment
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Relevant payments and financial services experience, particularly cross border or innovative new digital payment product offerings.
- Proven track record of building successful products and high calibre teams from the ground up.
- Prior working experience in developing digital products and solutions or experience in digital transformation projects with a traditional company/industry
- Experience working in multi-national environment or working in other countries