London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an ambitious sales & business development professional who enjoys developing leads in a B2B environment and meeting sales quotas in a leading and independent capacity.? Are you now looking for an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding payments start-up, where you will work closely with the Founder & CEO and your proven experience and knowledge in the acquiring side of payments, will be fully utilised?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is excited to be partnering again with this payments fin-tech who are at the beginning of a remarkable adventure. They have a ground-breaking payments product, with funding from the leading names in tech investment and a visionary leadership team and are now looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to lead their B2B sales strategy. Your role will be to identify, source and provide new sales leads and business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads in a B2B environment and meeting sales quotas in a leading and independent capacity. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. You will support the company’s expansion in a fast-paced environment, and you will be responsible for managing all business development affairs, B2B marketing literature and sales reports, as well as help to build a new team.
What we are looking for:
· Previous relevant Business Development experience, ideally with a focus on fintech or payment technology (PayTech) sales.
· You should have managed the entire lifecycle of setting up and executing a relevant sales pipeline.
· Previous experience in the FinTech (ideally in Payments), acquiring or POS space.
· Capable of leading pitches and presentations to clients, confidently outlining the relevant benefits to the potential client.
· You should understand the costs associated with accepting traditional credit/debit card payments.
· You have a proven track record leading complex BD & Sales initiatives, working with a technical and product team to deliver clients.
· You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond great ideas.
· You are interested in a culture built on putting users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high quality and high impact work.
· You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making impact.
· You are bold, tenacious, and you achieve what others may have thought impossible – not only within your job, but throughout your entire life. You challenge the status quo, and are driven by facts, data and empirical research.