Senior Account Manager - Payments / Hospitality / Retail / Aviation / Transportation
· Are you great at recruiting and retaining new accounts ?
· Do you have experience or networks in the Payments / Hospitality/ Aviation / Transportation / Retail industries ?
· Do you want to grow your career in a collaborative environment ?
My client is a global payments company and you will play a key role in supporting the company’s Merchant Network strategy by promoting card acceptance in Germany and identifying potential partners (Banks, Financial Institutions, Schemes).
You will be working closely with acquirers, issuers, payment institutes, agents, merchants, terminal vendors and third-party companies to build up and maintaining a strong relationship with them.
You will work closely with internal European stakeholders and the project management team based in the global Headquarters.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Establishment and maintenance of partnership relationships to drive acceptance activity within Germany
- Build and maintain relationships with partners including key merchants
- Understand the issuing and acquiring market structure and identify the main players
- Create and update a target list of potential Acquirer Partners
- Organize follow up meetings with interested potential Acquirer partners to discuss business cases
- Support negotiations on signing Non-Disclosure Agreements with potential customers and support follow up meetings
- Prepare and submit reports on Acquiring activities and results to the manager
- Be a main point of contact for the partners, communicate high level technical queries regarding system development and operations to the customer
- Coordination of implementation projects
- Support marketing partnerships with companies utilizing distribution channels to increase visibility
- Provide induction training and on-going support to team members
- Provide administrative support to the business to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function
- Some travel domestically and globally will be required
You will possess:
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Experience of Financial Services and/or Payment Card Industry, specifically financial services sales, business development or marketing
- Demonstrable passion for sales
- Demonstrable creative and innovative ability
- Ability to make compelling presentations
- Ability to influence and sell ideas to diverse groups (i.e. acquirers, agents and merchants)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel and Power Point)