Upto £650 per day
London, United Kingdom
Contract | Full Time
Great opportunity for a Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract, who also has strong project management skills. This role requires a strong business analysis & process oriented background with project manager skills to drive timely output.
You will also have strong communication, partnership, analytic skills and problem resolution.
A technical/operations background is a plus although a broad set of skills (Agile, Products, Projects etc.) is the most important to execute well.
Experience and Skill Set Needed:
• High level awareness of the business application landscape especially within the Payments industry
• Proven experience across both Business Analysis and Project Management roles
• Experience of various analysis techniques including use cases, business process models and decision models
• Experience of facilitating workshops and working with both external vendors and internal stakeholders
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling;
• Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user- friendly language;
• Experience in various project delivery processes and techniques e.g. detailed planning, risk and issue management, budget forecast and control, resource management etc.
• Experience in Software and Systems Development Life Cycles
• Stakeholder management experience; ability to influence and earn the confidence & trust of senior stakeholders