€50,000 - €70,000 Per Annum
Business analytics / business modelling,Business Operations,E-commerce,E-wallet,FinTech,Gaming/Betting,Online gaming,Data scientist,Business Intelligence,Business Performance
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Data Analyst - Python
Business Intelligence, Data Analyst, Tableau, Python
Business Intelligence / Data Analyst, Amsterdam
Our client is a major mobile marketing platform, growing rapidly and working with clients all over the world. From their Amsterdam head office, they are building a network of specialist professionals who can provide exceptional services to their client base – and we are now keen to hire an analytical and professional Analyst to join the team and bring knowledge & experience around data analytics, business intelligence, predictive models and reporting.
In this role you will be responsible for the data analytics of the payment solutions for white label products in multiple regions. Working closely with the product management team for our clients to help them to create the best optimized, converting products. All of these products are in the digital products space such as VOD, Dating, Entertainment, E-learning, Music and Gaming.
This specialised job requires persistent and persuasive interactions with different departments, proven relationship building skills, ability to negotiate and strong communication skills.
You will be a a self-motivated individual, who can bring experience within data analysis.
In this job you will be:
· Executing deep level analysis to identify root cause of sub-optimal performance and make recommendations for remedial or enhancement actions – business intelligence focus, help us to make informed and relevant decisions through predictive modelling.
· Performing analyses on merchants’ orders and provide solutions to reduce rejections, improve success rate and improve approval rate
· Explaining data, visualizations, their meaning and application to technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Coordinating A/B tests with product managers for new persuasive and converting user journeys in order to improve conversion ratio
· Working with product management and business development to identify opportunities for client payment performance improvement
· Writing clear and concise requirements for payment flows and manage and follow up of these requirements with our IT team
You will possess:
· 3-4 years in an analytics related role for products such as VOD, Dating, Entertainment, E-learning, Music and Gaming, or payments, e-commerce or retail.
· Deep understanding of transactional data sets generated alongside and ability to craft creative solutions to make improvements to the clients success
· Ability to provide professional data consultancy services internally & externally
· Proactive, strong communication & presenting skills
· An accurate and structured approach with an eye for detail and able to analyse payments data
· Project coordination skills, steer on results and timelines.
· Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Excel, and other data analytics tools