£70,000 - £95,000 Per Annum
Flexible Home working
Hospitality,Payment Gateway,Product Management,Strategy,Transaction Processing
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Director Food & Beverage , Hospitality Solutions, Payments
Our client offers integrated payments for software platforms. The company is looking for an experienced and forward-thinking individual that has payments experience to join at an exciting time for the business.
A new Snr Director, F&B position has been created that will join the existing Hospitality Solutions team. You will be responsible for the analysis, preparation, and delivery of enterprise / product-led / solutions requirements. You will plan tactical work by breaking down features and sizing with a team, identifying key components, work required and mapping dependencies.
You will be the go-to subject matter expert for product functionality for hospitality payments. You will have significant relationships and responsibilities outside the team, including working with product and delivery teams, as well as senior stakeholders.
· Drive the F&B strategy, which includes hotel, casual dining and QSR
· Defining payment solutions and propositions for F&B merchant portfolios (enterprise as well as SMB)
· Ensuring solutions are competitive in the market and meet merchant requirements
· Work with F&B POS providers to establish strong product relationships
· Work cross-functionally with internal partnerships team to be the F&B partner’s go-to payment expert and authority
· Drive strategic roadmap discussions with partners while applying market need
· Developing future proof solutions that are cross-channel (online, mobile, F2F)
· Work closely with commercial teams/key account managers to understand merchant requirements
· Collaborate with business architecture team to define payment solutions
· Ensure solution requirements are communicated to technical design and delivery teams
· Work with technical delivery teams to ensure build/delivery is in line with requirements
· Drive the development of solutions/product proposition materials for commercial teams – including training on new products/solutions
· Cross functional collaboration on products/solutions as needed, e.g. marketing for communications, press releases, presentation materials
· Expertise in hospitality industry (at least 5 years related experience required)
· Strong payments knowledge base
· Knowledge of hospitality solution/services providers – property management systems, OTAs, GDS, etc.
· Experience with product and strategy
· Commercially minded
Your work environment:
· Fluent in English (both oral and written)
· Any European additional languages are considered as an asset
· UK based
· Flexibility to work from home
· Travel maybe required outside the UK