Competitive plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
This position is for penetration testing (manual testing or ethical hacking) of web applications or applications that use web services.
All about you
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Intermediate experience on Windows and UNIX platforms (security/system administration)
• Expert knowledge of network fundamentals
• Intermediate knowledge of web applications and web services (SOAP UI, Restful API)
• Intermediate experience of vulnerability assessments in a complex environment
• Expert technical writing and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate programming skills (shell scripting, Perl, C, Python)
• Intermediate experience with PCI, SOX, GLBA, SAS70
• Complete penetration tests on developed applications (including web services mobile apps) within the deadlines given.
• Responsible for ensuring proper methodology and documentation is followed.
• Responsible to identify process improvements in the App Scan and Penetration Testing team.
• Assist the App Scan team with reviewing false positive requests.
• Liaise with development teams to ensure that vulnerabilities from the penetration test are completed within the timeframes documented in the Information Security standards.
• Complete documentation of penetration test reports per the methodology defined.
• Participate in new cutting edge technologies for continuing enhancing services provided by this team.