£80,000 - £95,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
We are looking for an exceptional Commercial Product Manager to join a global Payment & Banking FinTech. You will own the launching of new value propositions; optimising existing ones; and solving some of the most interesting, diverse and challenging problems they have.
As Product Manager, you will be focused on driving commercial engagements at both customer and business level and ensuring you deliver the best, most innovative solution to meet the market opportunity, driving new revenue streams and providing customer loyalty and growth.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a particular type of person who can thrive in a FinTech that is in transition. You will need to evolve, grow and adapt to change. Experience in a start-up or a constant evolving and growing company would be an advantage.
You will be the product champion throughout the lifecycle of the Product Family and will become an expert in the features, benefits and capacities of the portfolio - using inputs from the customer, the market, and business teams by creating and delivering compelling business offerings, supported with clear definition and messaging to drive business sales and financial results.
Having experience with developing and delivering a strategy for ISO 20022 adoption would make you stand out from the crowd.
The core knowledge areas that are important;
• Ownership / custodian (Mini-MD)
• Entrepreneurial / commercial drive
• Strong focus on customer value propositions and packaging up technology to solve an identified problem
• Adept at virtual team working - lead and motivate a virtual team
• Experience in Digital, Cloud, scheme, PSD2/Open Banking and ISO 20022 adoption
• Empathy for sales and technology
• Customer facing
• B2B and B2B2C expertise
• Business/corporate understanding
• New Product Development
You will ideally have some of the domain skills and experience as follows:
• FinTech and Financial Services market exposure
• Serving financial solutions to Financial Institutions and large Multi-National Corporates
• Familiarity with the world of Payments and the associated processes
• Familiarity with how Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions compete in a digital world
• Understand, and have experienced, the use of the latest technology to solve these issues in particular SaaS Technology, APIs, Data & Insight, ISO adoption, Machine Learning, Automation to name but a few.