Senior Fraud and Risk Analyst
Fraud, risk, SQL, python, R, datasets,
Our client is a global fintech with a unique digital offering, In this role, you will be working with some of the world’s best known brands such as Apple, Netflix and Spotify on a daily basis.
As Fraud and Risk Analyst, you will help protect the business by monitoring and alerting for potential fraud or suspicious activity.
You will work closely with stakeholders to identify projects that may influence fraud risk. In this role, you will be hands on with an eye on staying ahead of the game.
Company culture invites you to challenge yourself and those around you to do better – we want to maintain a high quality of work and are always looking for ways to improve
Day to Day you will :
- Prepare datasets and carry out independent analysis
- Configure and monitor performance of the risk engine
- Identify anomalies and suspicious trends
- Be a first responder to our alerting processes
- Propose a plan of action to respond to fraud or alerts
- Understand the different challenges faced by us and our partners. Act as a subject matter expert on fraud and payment risk for other parts of the business.
- Work with account managers and BD directors to help meet partners’ needs
- Take part in partner calls to flag new fraud trends and suggest solutions
- Explain technical or analytical working to non-technical audiences
- Contribute and cultivate ideas, take guidance to drive good ideas forward: be that person that makes new things happen
- Confidently QA your own and teammates’ working
- Highlight challenges and help create solutions to tackle them
- At least 3-4 years SQL/Fraud experience
- Strong working experience with SQL is essential
- Excellent English speaking
- Passionate about stopping fraud – we have the chance to make a difference and help combat illegal activity
- Use initiative to identify what needs to be done to meet requirements
- Be confident escalating any emerging fraud issues
- Data driven
- Very able communicator – must enjoy working with community of internal stakeholders and external business partners
- Ideally you have payments/fintech business experience.
- Additional data analysis capabilities beneficial – eg. Python , R
- Growth-mindset. You are willing to learn new skills