Competitive plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
A leading payments technology company has a great opportunity for a Technical Product Director who has proven experience in technology, banking, payments and payment processing with particularly strong working knowledge and understanding of Digital Payments or APIs.
The primary goal of this group is to develop a new payments platform that will integrate with other products and enable account to account payment flows for consumer, B2B, P2P and other future use cases.
The Technical Product Director will lead the development and management of platform capabilities for the account-to-account processing platform, managing the product lifecycle including product design, creation of business and functional requirements, documentation, training, project management, and on-going product development.
All about you
• Demonstrable experience in product conceptualisation, design and development
• Ability to understand technical details (e.g. be able to read a specification and explain it to others).
• You will have previous experience designing and leading the implementation of a global platform expansion strategy and features.
• Experience in technology and banking and payments; particularly strong working knowledge and understanding of Digital Payments or APIs.
• Sound commercial experience and proven ability to deal with major customers, service providers and vendors
• Relevant experience in a technically focused role in product strategy, product management or new product development in the payment industry or related APIs.
• Some travel may be required (<10%)
• Based in London