London, United Kingdom
Product Management,Software Development
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a self-starting, highly motivated and data obsessed Technical Product Manager, who has a passion for developing solutions that are customer centric and data informed for apps and websites? Are you now looking to join an exciting FinTech, where your proven experience of projects involving the architecture and delivery of API’s, can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is excited to be partnering with a fast-growing fintech who are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward thinking Technical Product Manager. This role is the perfect opportunity to combine day to day product management with analysis and research, affording the right candidate the autonomy to own the setup and reporting of data and analytics.
This role requires someone who has a technological background, experiencing projects involving the architecture and delivery of API’s. The successful candidate will work to craft and deliver multiple components of this company, developing solutions that are customer centric, and data informed, for apps/ websites, and internal systems.
What we look for in your professional skills:
· Experience running Scrum with software development teams, from Planning to Retros and delivering/shipping products on time.
· Experience as a software developer, or deep understanding of software development lifecycle, processes and challenges.
· Fluent in the use of Jira for project tracking, Confluence for documentation.
· Experience querying data and proficient with languages like SQL and Python.
· You live and breathe data insight and are adept at interrogating large data sets to identify actionable insights.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills and feel at home interfacing between technical and non-technical teams
· Experience providing input, decision-making and sign off to the Technology team during development.
· Possess a pragmatic attitude to problem solving and a systematic approach to delivering against milestones, KPI’s and strategies.
· A passion for delivering high quality customer experiences.
What you can expect:
· A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company.
· A mix of working from home and within a fun, friendly office environment
· Regular team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
· Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
· An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales
· Competitive workplace Pension Scheme