London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an ambitious project management professional who is curious, always learning and brave enough to drive change in themselves and others? Are you now looking to join an exciting payment fintech, where your proven experience and knowledge in payments, can be fully utilised?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with a fast- growing payments fintech who are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward thinking Technical Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer success, working with vendors on the overall solution architecture needed to make payment deployments successful, and driving project delivery through lean and agile project management methods. You will also be involved in driving company growth through workshops with clients and partners that often require proactive problem solving.
What we are looking for:
· Proven experience as a Project Manager in a high-paced environment, preferably in the e-commerce, payments, FinTech or Financial Services industries
· You must have a solid track record of technical project delivery of technical solutions involving multiple integrating parties.
· Demonstrated experience in managing integrations with payments systems, ePOS, acquiring processing or transactional solutions, or transactional services that use cloud-based infrastructure.
· Agile project management experience and ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders through high quality written and verbal communication.
· Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines.
· An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges.
So what’s in it for you?
· In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about the payment processing ecosystem including the latest cloud technology, bank-grade data security, rich data analytics and API integrations, but all within the tight-knit environment of an agile scaling start-up. You’ll receive a competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + perks (free beer in the office, discounted gym membership, fun working space in the heart of London, ultra-cool colleagues and flexible working)