£80,000 - £100,000 Per Annum
Flexible Home working
Permanent | Full Time
VP, Business Development
Sales, Saas, PSD2, Open Banking, Payments, APIs
Our client offers an award winning product in the PSD2 space. They are growing their team to enable them to share their offering on a global scale.
If you are experienced in PSD2. SAAS, Open Banking or Payments AND have a successful track record in sales then read on....
· Are you an ambitious, dynamic sales hunter with strong management and relationship skills ?
· Are you a strategic thinker with new market entry and cross industry skills and experience?
· Are you a self-starter; able to work independently and define your own priorities and deliver results ?
If so, this could be the role for you ….
Day to day you will :
· Network, set appointments, build your pipeline,negotiate, and close sales to meet and exceed quota
• Own the commercial relationship with Financial Institution clients
• Sell services and develop new account relationships
• Solicit and maintain network of new prospects
• Prepare and present proposals to new prospects
• Ensure sales targets are met to successfully achieve company objectives
• Lead the sale process from initial client engagement through to successful contract closure, include scheduling and maintaining client visits, assisting in preparing appropriate materials for client presentations, and provide client feedback to concerns or requests for information
• Assist in business forecasting and planning
• Clearly articulate and package information at the executive level internally and to prospective customers
• Represent company at industry events
To be successful in this role you will :
· Be an experienced sales professional with at least 5+ years experience of selling software and/or Saas / PSD2 / Open Banking / Payments
· Have worked in the banking and payments or allied industry
· Ideally understand payment regulation and its implications.
· Be passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive new business models.
· Possess proven success selling into Financial Institutions including Banks, Payment Service Providers and Electronic Money Institutions
· Proven track record in building successful executive level relationships with customers and prospects.
· Proven track record of success meeting challenging business targets.