Our client is a global fintech with a cutting-edge product.
This is a fully remote role offering flexible working.
As a result of growth, they are seeking a VP Growth who will report into the Chief Strategy Officer.
You will lead growth and member acquisition initiatives, possessing a data and results driven focus. You will thrive at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing.
You will demonstrate strong leadership skills, and technical, analytical, and a product marketing background – with a motivation to grow the client base globally.
- Develop the growth function and lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives
- Refine and implement go-to-market global journey
- Ensure consistent messaging across all comms channels is aligned with the brand
- Build relationships and interact with different partners, platform, and agencies
- Manage a global budget and lead marketing campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and more to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- Collaborate in the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth
- Establish a shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of initiatives
- Communicate details, updates, and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention to detail
- Understand ecosystems, user behaviours, and long-term trends
- Create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, experiment results, state of business updates, and best practices for growth
- Understand the competitive landscape of products
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences globally
- Organize and drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously monitor, test and optimize the apps’ performance
- 5 years’ experience in growth marketing, product marketing, or a related field
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Proven growth experience with mobile app
- Good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics), and Product Analytics (Amplitude)
- Previous experience handling external vendors
- Budget Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Strategic thinker, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English - you will need to write effective copy in English
- IT, presentations and spreadsheet skills
- Experience of working for a consumer brand within a fast paced environment, preferably in Fintech.
- Thrive working under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Understand how to translate strategy into an executable plan
- Experience in banking, fintech, tech, and crypto industries is a plus