£30,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Credit cards,Customer Services,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Account Executive - Remote
£30k basic + £15k OTE & benefits
This role is conducted over the phone, video calls and email, so you can be based anywhere in the UK to carry it out successfully.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious person to join our Account Management Team, to build a successful career and to have a direct impact on the growth of the business.
· You will be allocated a portfolio of between 300-500 existing customer accounts, who currently use us for their payment processing requirements. You will spend your time contacting and keeping in touch with these accounts, take responsibility for delivering great customer care, and ensuring you renew/retain these customers.
· Whilst building relationships, this role is also sales focussed, so you’d be expected to cross and up-sell at every opportunity, where relevant and compliant.
· You need to be driven and ambitious with a clear focus on your customer’s needs. There is a strong emphasis on training and coaching across the business as a culture of learning and development is nurtured. You will be trained, coached and then empowered to grow your relationships and build your sales pipeline.
· Reporting to the Senior Account Manager you will be accountable for delivery of your activity, sales and retention targets.
· The environment has been created to reflect our culture and we put a strong emphasis on bringing out the very best in our people. You will be part of an exciting team and be given every chance to progress your career when successful.
We are an exciting, and highly ambitious, payments company that specialises in helping Small to Medium size businesses with their credit and debit card processing.
Already established in the marketplace with over 10,000 customers, we are now embarking on a phase of rapid growth through 2021 and into 2022. The customer proposition is strong, providing Chip & Pin terminals, online processing and other FinTech (Financial Technology) solutions to customers.
The Successful Candidate will have...
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Customer Relationship / Customer Care / Sales role within a payments, acquiring or merchant services background
• Be tenacious, resilient and have a strong work ethic
• Proven track record of consistently achieving sales and retention targets
• Excellent communication skills
• A positive and passionate approach to life
• A flexible attitude that embraces change
What We Offer:
• Basic salary of £30k plus commission/bonus (OTE of £15k per annum, paid monthly)
• 22 days annual leave increasing by one extra day off for every year of employment
• Incentive schemes and team building days
• High quality in-house sales and customer relations training
• Dynamic fast paced environment in a high growth company