£50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Essex, United Kingdom
Card Manufacturing,Card payment schemes/systems,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Account Manager - Banks & FI's
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
Our client is a successful card manufacturer, with an exciting portfolio of global banking clients. Focused on becoming the card issuing and management partner of choice for global banks and fin-techs, they are keen to strengthen their account management team with this hire, to work with valuable portfolio of global banks & FI's.
The Account Manager’s primary role is to act as the first point of contact for our clients, supporting them through their day to day operations with us, from card ordering, technical projects, personalisation requirements and at times, commercial discussions. It is essential that the Account Manager takes full ownership of the client relationship, with pro-active communication, chairing of regular review meetings (both remotely and in person), identification of new opportunities, coordination of new requirements internally and supporting the Head of Sales with forecasting and planning.
· Continually striving for excellence by building and maintaining strong relationships with customer and internal departments
· To support the business and customer by seeking new opportunities to expand product sales/developments
· Being the front line of representation for the company
· Liaising with other departments to establish correct/ appropriate information flow, which will ensure the smooth transition of new accounts/projects. Seeking guidance on technical/production issues, which are communicated accurately and professionally in response to any customer queries
· Continually demonstrating, marketing and promoting the most up-to-date improvements and developments of our ranges, whilst ensuring the highest levels of customer service, client rapport and working procedures are regularly rationalised and developed
· Support Head of Financial Sales with client forecasts, tracking individual account forecasts monthly to ensure upturn and downturn is recognised early.
· Ensure all relationships with current clients/customers is retained and developed to their ultimate levels
· Visit customers for SLA review’s and meetings on a regular basis
· Proactively pursue business and development opportunities, whilst adhering to the Company’s Policies and Procedures
· Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
· To manage and prioritise workload while ensuring that the realistic internal targets are met and exceeded
· Address and respond to customer issues in a timely manner
· Proactively creating and closing opportunities with the all customers/clients
· Deliver presentations in a confident and professional manner to both internal and external stakeholders
· To supply pricing to all accounts allocated to defined price guidelines
· Ensure specifications on orders/artwork match the specification on estimate supplied
· Ensure all jobs/projects keep within pricing submitted
· Ensure all additional charges are noted, advised to the customer and charged
· Manage all project scheduling requests (not day to day card only orders)
· Manage all customer complaints through the business to ensure the customer gets a timely and satisfactory response.
· Set up, chair and minute conference calls to review KPI’s or specific project calls
· Ensure issues are escalated as required to the Sales contact or Management team
· Attending production meetings and updating where relevant
· Ensuring planning teams are informed with customer production forecast’s