£35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
England, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Co-brand/affinity/joint venture cards,Loyalty & Rewards
Permanent | Full Time
Commercial Account Manager – FX & Currency Cards
Location: Luton head office & hybrid / work from home
£35-£45k basic + bonus & benefits
Our client is a leading travel company, with a fantastic brand reputation and an extensive product portfolio including tour operators, cruise & airline sectors to their global business. A unique opportunity has now arisen to join the business within the FX & currency card space, supporting the Senior Commercial Manager in the implementation, account management, supplier management and sales/marketing promotion of the FX & currency card offerings. As Commercial Account Manager, you will have a key role in the team driving spend from our customers across our range of Financial Services products. Our products include Foreign Exchange, Multi-Currency Card, Money Transfer and Gift Cards.
The team is responsible for setting and delivering the sizeable Financial Services budget, and we own initiatives to drive and optimise spend both across our Retail estate & Online channels.
There are a significant number of 3rd party suppliers in the Financial Services supply chain. You will:
· own some of the supplier relationships
· create account plans, prepare, and attend monthly supplier reviews
· manage operational performance
· appraise new or revised commercial terms to achieve the best outcome for the business
You will also share best practice with international colleagues. At its core this is a commercial role which sees significant supplier management, logistical support and product development with the target of driving spend.
You will own relationships with a number of suppliers. Examples of our suppliers include 3rd parties who provide selling systems for Foreign Exchange, suppliers who provide KYC (Know Your Customer) checks as part of our sales process, suppliers who provide money transfer products, suppliers who provide processing capabilities for our multi-currency & gift cards and suppliers who provide our Foreign Exchange cash amongst others.
You will work hard to develop excellent relationships with these suppliers and with the support of the Commercial Manager, provide a framework of account management, defining strategic plans, managing operational performance, optimising the account to drive benefit and implementing new initiatives. You will also commercially appraise proposals for contract extensions making recommendations as to how we should progress.
More about you:
• Strong commercial acumen, ability to analysis commercial data and communicate simple, top line messages - previous experience in the Financial Services sector desirable.
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
• Proven ability in engaging, influencing, and collaborating with stakeholders.
• Passion for delivering results.
• Strong relationship building skills, with UK stakeholders and suppliers.
• Strong initiative with ability to deliver both working on own and in a team.
• Ability to drive forward commercial initiatives and support logistics.
• Planning & organising skills