£40,000 - £46,000 Per Annum
London based 2 days a week
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,ATMs,Business Development,Business Operations,Credit cards,International Money Transfer,Business Performance
Permanent | Full Time
Account Manager Payments, Merchant acquiring, ATM
Payments, Merchant acquiring, ATM experience
Our client is a major global payments brand and system.
Due to expansion, they are seeking an Account Manager to support their Merchant Network strategy by promoting card acceptance in target markets and identifying potential partners (Banks, Financial Institutions, Schemes). You will be working with acquirers, payment institutions, agents, merchants, terminal vendors and third-party companies to build and maintain a strong relationship with them.
• Establishing and maintaining partnership relationships to drive acceptance activity within your assigned markets
• Build and maintain relationships with partners including key merchants and assist to implement periodic fixes with partners
• Understand the acquiring market structure in each assigned area and identify the main players
• Create and update the target list of potential Acquirer Partners in assigned markets
• Organize follow up meetings with interested potential Issuing and Acquirer partners to discuss business cases to enable them to become Licensees
• Support negotiations on signing Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) with potential customers and support follow up meetings
• Support negotiations on Licensee and/or commercial agreements with Partners
• Recruit merchants for card acceptance
• Prepare and submit reports on Acquiring activities and results
• First point of contact for partners, communicate high level technical queries regarding system development and operations to the customer.
• Coordination of implementation projects
• Support marketing partnerships with clients
• Provide induction training and on-going support to team members as required to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Provide administrative support to the business as required to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function
• Travel within the target market and overseas as required to complete tasks
Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of Financial Services and/or Payment Card Industry
• Demonstrable passion for sales
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with people
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to make compelling presentations
• Ability to influence and sell ideas to diverse groups
• Pro-active and reliable
• Able to work alone and within a team
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel and Power Point)