Business Development Manager - BaaS
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum (+ excellent comm + bens )
Business Development Manager
Major fin-tech, with offices around the world. The UK head office is in London.
You will be responsible for maximising outbound activity and owning the full end-to-end sales process from prospecting through to onboarding, principally focused on Large & Enterprise opportunities.
- Create and agree business plan
- Lead from the front - being a key part in taking our Banking as a Service (BaaS) solution to market.
- Implement a strategic sales plan that targets the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence both in the UK and the EEA
- Build, manage and maintain substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement
- Execute against agreed business plan and provide weekly and monthly report detailing progress, actions and any changes to meet financial targets
- Monitor sales performance to agreed KPIs
- Ensure effective sales processes from initial contact with prospects to contract signatures
- Work closely with our Marketing & Content team to create sales campaigns
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the MD of BaaS
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with key prospects
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape
- Ability to demonstrate our BaaS solution and services to a high standard to all clients
- Strong knowledge of the BaaS space, particularly payment card issuing and processing with an understanding of up-and-coming alternative non-card payment technologies and payment accounts.
- Strong commercial background, with a demonstrable track record in successfully selling value-based processing products to strategic targets.
- Sales experience with demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, closing solution sales and hitting targets
- Demonstrable record of closing new opportunities with Banks or Financial Institutions in the UK and Pan European Payments / Fintech industry experience in creating solutions that meet the needs of the target audience