Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,Payment Gateway,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Business Development Manager - Payments
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal pace and have offices in the UK, UAE, India and The Philippines.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a proven payment’s sales background, who will proactively seek prospective merchants and partners, accountable for new business development and revenue.
You will represent Payfuture and be the first point of contact for new clients and partners with a core focus on generating processing volume, revenue and margin. You will also be responsible for developing and enhancing our current sales strategy, methodology, and tools to capture key merchants.
This is a hybrid role based in London and will handle UK and European sales.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing fintech Companies in the world? You will be the perfect fit if you are:
· Aligned with our core values
· Passionate with a can-do attitude
· Always curious and open to continuous change
· Highly driven, with an entrepreneurial mindset desire to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
· Relentless in your pursuit to deliver on ambitious goals
· A team player
Duties and responsibilities:
· Seek new business prospects proactively with a view to selling in the benefit of Payfuture’s mix of products and services
· Contacting prospects through multiple channels to maximise customer engagement
Spot cross and up-sell opportunities, which can add value to customers and revenue for Payfuture
· Negotiate commercial and contractual terms
· Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system for accurate reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
· Represent Payfuture at trade events as required
· Be responsible for the entire sales cycle with merchants, until client handover to the Account Management team for day-to-day management
· Travel to meetings with potential clients and partners
Experience and Qualifications:
· Proven track record in new business sales
· Knowledge of the payments industry, with prior experience in Payments, Fintech, e-Commerce or Payment Processors
· Hunger for exceeding targets and success-driven
· Proven track record of prospecting for new clients, building a pipeline and moving opportunities through the cycle
· Ability to perform either independently or as part of a team
· Ability to influence key stakeholders, including executive and C-suite
· Attention to detail, and able to intelligently present a solution to the client needs
· Annual Basic Salary of £60,000 - £80,000
· Annual On Target Earnings of up to £150,000
· Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
· Hybrid role
· Healthcare and Life Insurance
· Health and Wellbeing support
· Travel to company events