Our client is a Fintech business offering payment solutions and multicurrency services to their clients globally. They are looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone to help build a business. You will be responsible for maximising the value of the company and the company’s finances. Ideally you will have a background in payments, ideally working in e-money or issuing. Any understanding of FX is an advantage.
- Day-to-day responsibility for controlling all financial-related activities for the company
- Proving leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Managing financial control, risk and group reporting
- Managing group tax planning and accounting
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and reporting.
- Ensure financial processes are aligned with relevant payments regulatory requirements
- Responsible for financial audit and be the first point of contact for financial auditors and HMRC.
- The experience and ability to manage a finance team essential
- Relevant Accounting or Finance degree/qualification
- Understanding of payments products with a preference of someone working in issuing or e-money
- Versatile and comfortable at both the strategic and operational levels.
- A numerate, articulate, and commercially astute leader with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience with managing multi-currency and FX