£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Card payment schemes/systems,Compliance,AML
Permanent | Full Time
Onboarding & Compliance Executive – FX & Payments
West London (hybrid, office based + work from home flexibility)
£40-50k basic + bonus & benefits
Our client is a well-established payments, FX and financial services organisation based in West London. They are currently scaling the business up, and are now seeking to hire an experienced and motivated individual to work within their compliance & onboarding area within the business. The role will include the following elements:
• Manage the onboarding pipeline on a daily basis keeping key stakeholders up-to-date on the status of the onboarding.
• Ensure the onboarding process is efficient, rigorous and respects our “time to onboard” KPIs.
• Assist the business in ensuring all necessary AML documentation is gathered.
• Assist in the improvement of the AML/KYC onboarding policy for new clients.
• Assist in the improvement of the onboarding pack including onboarding forms and required
· documentation list.
• Provide advice to the business on the AML/KYC to be obtained, as and when required.
• Assist in the improvement of the current monitoring tool of the operations and payments.
• Responsible for ensuring client AML records are fully up to date through periodic AML review.
• Keep the client CRM up to date, suggesting improvements and modifications.
• Responsible for anti-money laundering (AML) compliance providing oversight, control, support and
· coordination for anti-money laundering compliance.
• Manage a regular monitoring and reporting process to inform Head of Compliance, as necessary and required.
• Ensure to report all activity and transactions that are identified as potentially suspicious following with the established procedures.
• Develop and manage a regular monitoring and reporting process to inform the Head of Compliance, as necessary and required.
• Assist in the AML audits.
• Identify and anticipate bottle necks in terms of cases manageable on a daily basis.
• Experience of anti-money laundering and client due diligence in the finance industry, MSB or Payment industry.
• Knowledge and experience of dealing with KYC/AML for a wide range of client types, including
• corporates, financial entities, partnerships, offshore Trusts/Funds and Private client.
• Experience of establishing Source of Income & Source of Wealth of Higher Risk entities.
• Experience of using software such as Worldcheck for PEP and Sanctions screening.
• Knowledge and experience of complex AML scenarios, including AML requirements for clients based in higher risk territories.
• Experience in ongoing monitoring of clients.
• Willingness to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the rules, regulations and guidance in respect of all aspects of AML
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Empathy with the business, being able to understand what clients do and how they operate.
• Good inter-personal skills, with a determined and proactive approach.
• Fluent English.
• Excellent at planning and organizing their own tasks and the ones from the team. The candidate must be able to manage a high volume of requests, understanding how best to prioritize one’s workload, keeping track of all outstanding cases.
• Attention to detail and being able to analyse multiple document types and identify key pieces of information.