Payments and compliance professional with at least 8 years experience in consumer payments in the UK/Europe. Deep Knowledge of consumer payments regulatory mandates including PSD1 and 2. You will be delivery focused and have excellent project management skills with a can do attitude.
- Good understanding of the regulatory framework and the requirements for getting client approvals for e-money, PI and the open banking AISP/PISP pieces
- Good understanding of the requirements for principal membership of Visa and MasterCard
- Good understanding of the operating models (issuing and acquiring) deployed by organisations in the payments value chain and the ability to develop scheme and regulatory compliant TOM’s documentation
- Competent MS office skills including ideally Visio
- Direct/recent experience at Merchant Acquirers, PSP’s and issuers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills and ability to manage own workload
- Detail orientated – investigative mind-set
- General technical understanding/ability to work with technical people
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
Rate £500 - £600 per day depending on experience.