£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
My client is an award-winning travel payment specialist that works tirelessly to make B2B payments as profitable as possible for their clients.
With global offices and customers in 50+ countries, they are growing their business with ambitious plans for international expansion to drive and expand their Marketing strategy and delivery and as such are actively seeking to engage a Marketing Manager with a background in Payments or Fintech to champion their product offering.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be working in the fast-growing marketing team and the driving force bringing the product, marketing and commercial teams together.
In this role, you will drive all customer-facing (b2b) writing. You will adopt client voice and spread it across UX, sales collateral, customer emails, marketing, and more. You will be comfortable taking complex, rigid financial terminology and transforming it for customers.
You will be a driving force aligning product, sales and marketing through wordsmithing.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with the following key deliverables:
· Contributing to web copy, social, blog posts, white-papers, award submissions, case studies and press releases, with your hands on both creative concepts and excellent execution
· Perfecting UX copy and product documentation to ensure a single, strong voice across platforms
· Translating techno-jargon into valuable product updates for customers
· Working with designers to make beautifully written and designed presentations
This role will require regular travel to work with our operations teams in both Brussels and Malta.
· 3+ years of experience in a marketing agency or at a company in a similar role
· Motivated self-teacher; you are obsessive about perfecting your craft. You need to sink your teeth into our product and make the brand shine through it