Reading, United States
Permanent | Full Time
We have a great opportunity for a Development Team Lead to join a leading provider of financial technology (Fintech), who deliver compelling user experiences built with modern UI technologies to businesses and organisations around the world. They are looking to add the right individual to lead their highly-skilled and dedicated UI Development team.
Key Skills and Technical Competencies
• Substantial experience with developing applications with particular focus on front-end development.
• Previous experience in the management of direct reports
• An advocate of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML and CSS.
• Deep understanding of React and the overall React ecosystem.
• Knowledge of web architecture including HTTP, REST, AJAX and experience with micro-services.
• Front-end build and packaging tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Grunt or Gulp.
• Experience with Unit and Integration testing tools and techniques.
• Producing prototypes and undertaking technical spikes.
• In-depth knowledge of the capabilities of Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.
• Deep understanding of Mobile First development practices.
• Experience with building WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant web applications.