£25,000 - £31,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Brand Marketing,Card payment schemes/systems,Digital Marketing,Marketing
Contract | Full Time
Digital Marketing Coordinator – 2 month minimum contract
Digital marketing, email marketing, seo, ppc, data, reporting, performance management
Our client, a global card scheme provider requires a B2B Digital Marketing specialist for a minimum 2 month contract to join their busy, dynamic Marketing team.
As Digital Marketing specialist you will be responsible for Digital and E-Commerce Marketing and optimise digital marketing programmes, possessing a proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that have driven results.
You will be co-ordinating between regional European Offices, global HQ and UK based agencies.
Day to day, you will be responsible for :
· Co-ordinating European sales promotion activities to bring ecommerce and face to face cross border marketing campaigns to fruition
· Utilising paid social media, email marketing, mobile, social, content and viral marketing to drive up engagement with ecommerce activities
· Planning and executing digital performance marketing campaigns across internal and external channels
· Analyzing performance data to identify trends and opportunities
· Managing creative production with agencies and internal stakeholders
· Planning, track, and report on ecommerce marketing campaigns (including dashboard creation and budget management)
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites to maximise digital marketing opportunities and create reports for these
• Prepare and submit reports on digital marketing activities and campaigns
• Proactively monitor public reputation by observing brand sentiment on social media, review sites, and the news media (eg SemRush etc).
• Manage social media and campaign budgets and be comfortable with excel budget planning and FX conversion
To be successful in this role, you will possess :
• 3 years of digital marketing experience including (SEO/SEM/PPC) and other emerging martech tools: Hootsuite / Tweet deck/ Canva/ InVideo/ Buffer/ SNS Insights /mail chimp / aweber and google analytics
• Highly motivated, independent, and proactive, with the ability to confidently lead projects and campaign delivery
• Must be highly numerate and a whizz with excel and comfortable working with data and able to distil actionable insights/trends
• Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo
•Excellent project co-ordination and strong relationship management skills
• Passionate about new digital marketing strategies, fintech/payments, and attribution a plus
• Experience in paid social media, email marketing, mobile, social, content, viral marketing and project coordination skills required
• Previous experience with multinational organisation preferred and/or B2B environment
· Experience of Monday.com and PowerBi valued