£90,000 - £110,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Operations,Risk,Senior Executive,Transaction Processing
Permanent | Full Time
Our client is a global successful business offering software solutions and focus on payment services. They are looking to hire a Head of Risk to join the team on a remote basis. You will report directly to the Managing Director of Payments and will manage Risk, Fraud and Credit Underwriting.
• Enhancing current risk frameworks, establishing risk controls around new products.
• Improve the organisation’s understanding and oversight of risks to support a risk-aware culture
• Identify known or emerging risks and assess controls relating to operational or regulatory compliance issues
• Develop robust governance, reporting and communication of risk metrics and tolerance levels to business leaders
• Stakeholder management: Act as a contact person with key stakeholder from across the payments industry and within the division relating to all things risk.
• Undertake quality credit risk assessments within agreed service levels
• Undertake financial analysis demonstrating both insight and understanding across financial statements
• A strong understanding of credit risk management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills the ability to convey complex messages to both internal and external stakeholders
• Good team management skills
• Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated experience using Excel and SQL.
• Ability to work both independently and working together in a team environment.
• Previous experience working in payments risk, fraud, and credit underwriting.
• Ideally you will have direct debit experience as well as knowledge of the PSP and merchant acquiring business models.
• Risk management certification / qualification preferable.