€100,000 - €120,000 Per Annum
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,Card payment schemes/systems,Digital Payments & Wallets,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
European Sales Director
€100-120k + bonus, comms & benefits
Based: France, Germany, Italy, Spain OR Nordics
Our client is a leading fin-tech in the embedded payments space. Well positioned to deliver digital payment solutions to the industry, they have a track record of consistent growth and are keen to strengthen their European team with a new appointment of a European Sales Director, who can be based in France, Spain, Italy, Germany or the Nordics, and will take responsibility for the growth of our business in these regions.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individual with a solution oriented sales approach and experience generating sales and managing partnerships. Reporting to the CEO, they will be responsible for creating, building, developing and managing strategic client relationships in continental Europe.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Card issuing in all of its variations – plastic, virtual, tokenised (ApplePay/GooglePay), consumer and corporate, single currency and multicurrency
- Bank accounts – SEPA and UK accounts with sort codes
- API based E-wallet core system
- Digital mobile banking app – white label
- Credit as a service module – support for credit companies and other players in the financial sector
- Multichannel acquiring – e-commerce, POS/mPOS
Our main clients are:
- Fintechs – we provide the backbone payment services for them – usually issuing and banking
- Program managers – we provide the backbone payment services for them – usually issuing and banking, corporate portal for managing the programs, consumer facing application for the card users (these include vertical specialists, like corporate benefit payouts, reward programs, employee benefits, gig economy payments, travel compensation, etc.
- Large corporates and public sector – we empower large corporates to offer financial service to existing clients and the government/public sector make payouts to its citizens
- Small banks and credit institutions – we help them digitise their offering
- Merchant aggregators – we acquire payments for them and make payouts - mostly PSPs, ISO and PFs, but large individual merchants may also be served.
About this role:
· Establish our presence in key markets of Continental Europe – Germany/France/Italy/Spain/Nordics
· Develop a pipeline of projects and clients
· Attract new portfolio clients, leading contractual negotiations, implementation, development, performance and retention
· When you show us what you can achieve, we will ask you to oversee our growth in the key markets, including hiring & building your teams
· Maximize revenue opportunities by building a deep client relationship and by being accountable for creating and delivering strategic and tactical account plan initiatives
· Cooperate with internal project teams to optimise the sales process from first customer contact onwards
The successful candidate will need to be goal oriented, able to work independently and to demonstrate a high level of energy and enthusiasm.