Central London office – hybrid working 2-3 days in offic
Our client is a global fast paced Fintech seeking an experienced, proactive and resourceful Executive Assistant to support the global management team in the Central London office.
You will have gravitas and experience of providing admin support to senior management teams.
You will need to be proactive, able to use your own initiative, and have excellent organizational, time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a globally dispersed team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, finds their feet in ambiguity and stays focused when priorities shift.
- Providing exceptional administrative support to a global management team
- Coordinate their ever-changing diary. This includes arranging international travel itineraries and bookings
- Working cross functionally and collaborating to ensure both physical and digital meetings run smoothly including offsites, agendas, take notes and actions when needed
- Track action lists through interactions over multiple communication tools (email, Slack etc.)
- Pre-read and review administrative documents, including signature and approval requests
- Developing meeting minutes, and presentation materials
- Ensuring clear communication and alignment across cross functional teams throughout the global Management team
- Liaison for the board members to ensure smooth running of regular group board meetings
- Setting agendas, working with relevant teams to ensure design needs are met
- 5+ years Executive Assistant experience
- Team player
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible, adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience gained working in an international, fast-paced, diverse and challenging environment
- Possess ownership and strong execution; objective-focused and able to work independently and under pressure; self-driven and initiative-taking
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organizational skills