Fraud and Compliance Analyst
Transaction Monitoring, Fraud, Compliance, KYC, Due Dilligence, AML
Our client is a fast growing Fintech offering a cutting edge solution in the high-risk space.
We’re looking for a passionate Fraud and Compliance Analyst to sit within our compliance team. Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will have a clear and precise communication style, with prior Compliance experience. This role is all about the highest attention to detail, thinking outside the box, responsibility, compliance, and passion.
Because we are a fast-moving Fintech, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in other parts of the business so a dynamic and can-do attitude is highly valued.
Duties will include:
- Daily review of customer inbound and outbound transactions both manually and using automated transaction monitoring software.
- Identifying transactions that are outside the ordinary business activities of customer accounts or suspicious in any form.
- Acknowledging, analysing, and conducting fraud related investigations; requesting additional details, executing due diligence process; Performing independent research via internal and external source.
- Preparing the reports related to the suspicious activity.
- Liaising with customers to obtain sufficient documentation and analysing documentation.
- Assisting in documentation of processes surround the Fraud / Compliance function.
- Conducting KYC, AML, Due Dilligence as required
- A strong track record in a compliance function, specifically involved in Transactional Monitoring and financial crime.
- Experience of KYC, AML, Due Dilligence and FCA regulations
- Understanding how to analyse customer data, and what suspicious activity means and is confident to speak with customers.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Adaptability to a start-up environment and the ability to use your initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication with staff and clients, both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Well-organised, methodical and efficient