French Speaking Technical Support – SQL & API / SAAS / Cloud - London
Full-time job - 3 days in London office
· Are you fluent in French and English ?
· Do you have strong SQL experience ?
· Do you possess Customer / Technical support in a SAAS/ Cloud / API environment ?
Our client is a fast growth fintech working with some of the most cutting edge global brands providing a cloud-based payments platform
As such, they are now seeking self-motivated technical support specialists to join the international Merchant Care team where you will provide high quality support for their product suite. You will use methods, tools, technical skills and product domain expertise, to respond to questions and issues raised by merchants using different channels including email, phone or chat.
Day to day you will
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to escalate and resolve issues
- Prioritize and manage cases, documenting troubleshooting activity in a case management system
- Build technical domain expertise and operate as part of a diverse and international team
- Document your knowledge for the team by creating help articles for the internal knowledge base
- Manage your time effectively as workload and priorities change constantly
- Proactively identify where an issue may need additional help or escalation
- Gain a deep understanding of product line processes by attending training, self-paced learning and practising and investigating things for yourself
- Build technical domain expertise
- Understand and adopt processes and give ideas where these could be improved
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Fluent French
- 2+ years of experience in a product focused technical support role
- Strong SQL experience, including querying and investigating data
- Experience working with APIs
- Incident management and process understanding
- Experience of software development concepts, lifecycle and technologies is a plus
- Experience of working within Agile environments, managing multiple products at one time
- Ability to work in a complex domain and a fast-moving technical environment
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing stakeholders of varying seniority and technical ability
- Education and learning in Computer/Information technologies or equivalent
- AWS experience or exposure is beneficial
- Experience working within a microservices architecture/distributed architecture is a plus
- Finance/payments experience is beneficial