€80,000 - €95,000 Per Annum
FULLY REMOTE IN EUROPE / UK
FinTech,IT/Technical,Java,Retail Sales,Investment Banking
Permanent | Full Time
Front end Developer
AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS
Our client is a global fintech with a cutting edge USP. Offering fully remote work, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level in a collaborative and dynamic environment about to launch a ground-breaking financial product.
As such, they are seeking a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be responsible for translating design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will be working alongside the product designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
● Developing new user-facing features
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensuring the technical feasibility of design, from a visual and experience standpoint.
● Optimising the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assuring all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborating with your other team members and stakeholders
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Figma and Lokalise is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Excellent attention to detail