London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
· Are you a seasoned FrontEnd Developer ?
· Can you work to the pace of a fast growing start – up ?
If the answer is yes, this role could be for you …
My client is a fast-growing company enabling businesses to develop web and mobile apps as easily as they develop presentations.
Clients include: Deloitte, Accenture and Marriott.
They are looking for a proactive frontend developer with 3+ years experience to help deliver tailored solutions for their clients’ apps.
· Clients use the platform to deliver a suite of business tools. Your main role
will be to help clients by developing web and mobile apps such as directories, event web apps, surveys, training web apps etc.
· This role will work closely with customer success teams to ensure the delivery of an amazing client experience
· You will primarily be using HTML, CSS and JS but you will be required to interface with the company JS APIs for database communication.
· You will be passionate about implementing great design, usability and user experience for our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need :
- SQL experience, particularly planning and creating databases and writing SQL statements
- jQuery experience
- Experience cross-browser testing your work
- Desktop and mobile web app experience
- Ideally you will have mobile app experience with cordova, phonegap or ionic.
- Ideally willing and able to work in our office in Shoreditch, London (full time). We may consider remote workers based in Europe.
(6) Perks & Benefits
A competitive salary
● You’ll be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company with a small and super-friendly team of talented people
● The ability to work on a wide variety of projects for a range of clients
● Great office location in Shoreditch with a 3-minute walk from the Old Street station
● Autonomy and flexible working culture
● Professional development plan and budget
● Team drinks every Friday
● Team lunch
● Quarterly team events