£60,000 - £75,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Operations,Compliance
Permanent | Full Time
Role: Head of Sales Support & Customer Onboarding
Location: London (Victoria)
Package: £60-75k + package
A high growth scale up within the financial technology sector, our client is a payments business with exceptional ambitions to increase market share across the landscape. With substantial VC backing and an exceptional leadership team, it represents a fantastic place to develop high potential people to achieve their career goals.
As Head of Sales Support & Customer Onboarding, you will own this element of the business:
· Manage and build a high performing onboarding & sales support team to manage new customer onboarding and partner integrations end to end. Currently a small team in the UK, which you will have full autonomy to scale up quickly.
· Hire, train, develop and lead your team to deliver high performance to customers across the UK.
· Improve & unify existing processes and create new processes for successful & compliant customer onboarding.
· Support sales teams by ensuring best practice in relation to sales processes, working closely with the Head of Sales and Regional Sales Leaders, through communication & training.
· Proactively monitor and respond to key metrics, in order to ensure that the Onboarding & Support team is performing at optimum levels and maximising effectiveness and efficiency
· Manage the full onboarding process of clients and partners, including AML, KYC and account setup processes, working at scale & pace to ensure success.
· Develop strategies for optimisation of working practices, enabling the company to continue to scale and grow effectively
Your previous experience is likely to include:
· Strong background in customer onboarding & sales support, within a payment’s environment, will be key to your success.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment – confident, motivated & dynamic.
· Ability to create strategic plans to manage high growth, forecast workloads & plan for change.
· People management experience – lead, inspire, train, develop and manage your team effectively.
· You will be highly organised, pro-active, and have a can-do approach to getting the job done, with great communication skills at all audiences.
· Act as a bridge between the senior leadership teams, operational teams, and commercial teams to ensure success in all aspects of customer onboarding.
· Utilise your experience of on-boarding policies and processes to ensure resolve issues, concerns, or escalations.